Welcome our latest Batman Miniatures Game event in Portsmouth.
There are twelve spaces available for this event and you can buy your ticket in store or via our website (https://www.afistfulofdice.co.uk/event)
Registration will be at 12:00 with the play starting in at 12:30
with a break at 15:30 for lunch
1st place prize will be A Crew box from the Batman Prize Pack and a £20 Store Voucher
2nd place prize will be a blister from Batman Prize Pack and a £10 Voucher
3rd place prize will be a blister from the Batman Prize Pack £5 Voucher
4th place prize will be a blister From the Batman Prize Pack
Crew rosters should be submitted prior to the event, by 12pm Saturday 13th of September. If you do, this is worth TBC tournament points. You’ll still be able to play if you submit after this date, however you will miss out on these bonus points. One way or another though, all crew rosters MUST be submitted for review and approval, even if it means on the day of the event, and that could be awkward if there is a problem with your list on the day.
Anyone found to have altered their list from the one submitted without notifying a judge will score zero points in each round that the altered list is used.
Army lists should be submitted to the event organizer by email at email@example.com
You must use the same crew roster for all games, and please remember to write your name on your list.
When you arrive at the vent on the Saturday, you must register with a member of staff. This is to ensure that all players who have entered are present.
Saturday 16th of May
12:30 – 15:30: Game 1
15:45 – 17:45 Game 2
18:00 - 20:00: Game 3
20:15 Results & Prizes
Your crew roster may be under in points but you may not you may not exceed the maximum reputation
or funding limits.
The standard crew building rules will be in place for this event:
You can only include 1 Leader. This must be the "Band Leader"
You can only include 1 Sidekick, unless you choose a Sidekick as "Band Leader".
You can only include 1 Free Agent every part of 150 reputation points of the Band total.
You can include any number of Henchmen.
You cannot include two of the same character, unless they are a Henchman*.
For the Full Rules Pack E-mail Scott@Afistfulofdice.co.uk
1. Decide on the seating arrangement around the table with a random method. (e.g. rock-paper-scissors)
2. Each person will open one pack, and check the cards inside that pack. (Booster Packs from Vol.6 – Breaker of Limits onwards will contain 4 normal units and 1 trigger unit, making it a total of 5 cards.)
3. Choose the trigger unit, as well as a normal unit and place them face down! Fighters may not peek at the face down cards. (If you are drafting Extra Boosters or Booster Packs Vo.1 to Vol.5, each player chooses only one card.)
4. Once everyone has chosen their cards, all fighters will pass the rest of the cards in hand to the person on the left, in a clockwise direction!
5. With the cards received from the fighter on the right, choose a card and place it face down. Once everyone is done, pass the rest of the cards in hand to the left again. Repeat until all the cards have been taken.
6. Between the third and fourth pack, you may check your own face down cards! Starting from the fourth pack, pass the cards in hand to the person on your right(anti-clockwise)! 7. Once all 6 packs have been opened and passed around, the draft ends! The fight will now begin with the 30 cards chosen and formed as a deck!
1. Use all the 30 chosen cards as your deck!
2. The rules which restrict only 4 of the same card, as well as only 4 heal triggers in a deck do not apply here!
the legal maps, and their accompanying missions, for the season are: Mos Eisley Outskirts, Massassi Ruins, and Moisture Farm. All competitive and premier tournaments must use these maps and missions unless otherwise specified by Fantasy Flight Games.
Each player must bring one army to an Imperial Assault tournament. Each player’s army must follow the army building
rules found in the Imperial Assault Skirmish Guide and consist solely of official Imperial Assault figures. Proxies cannot be used.
An Imperial Assault army consists of figures with their corresponding Deployment cards, any Skirmish Upgrade cards, and a 15-card Command deck. The total cost for all of a player’s Deployment and Skirmish Upgrade cards cannot exceed 40 points. Each Command deck must contain exactly 15 cards, and the total cost of a player’s Command cards cannot exceed 15 points.
Each player must submit an army list detailing all Deployment,
Skirmish Upgrade, and Command cards to the tournament
organizer before the start of the tournament. Players must use
that army for the duration of the tournament.
Each player must bring all components needed for their army
and games. This includes, but is not limited to, Deployment
cards and corresponding figures,Command cards, dice, tokens and counters, and all map tiles and Mission cards for any legal skirmish missions.The TO is not expected to supply any game components to players.
(note: out of faction models may be included if one or more special hiring rules allow them to be included in your crew)
Just to remind you, our regular event schedule is currently:
Every Wednesday is Quick-draw Wednesday our card-game night - we'll be playing Yu-gi-oh!, Pokemon The Game of Thrones LCG, Munchkin and Vanguard.
Every other week we host our regular officially sanctioned Vanguard tournament with prizes and fun for all, the tournament is run on a Swiss system with prizes for first and second and third place as well as sealed promo's for all players.
If you don't see your favourite card game bring it down and show others how it's done.
Entry is £2.00 on the door
Friday Night Magic
Every Friday sees our regular Friday Night Magic event where our local players come down and get their MTG on. Our main format is Commander but we change it up on a regular basis playing standard, modern, booster drafts tiny leaders and much much more. As always we have plenty of casual play and trading going on, so come down and join in the fun!
£5 on the Door, includes a FREE Booster!
The Evening starts at 18:00 with sanctioned play starting at 19:00
Every Saturday you can come in-store and play whatever war-game you want for only £2.00 for the whole day! So whatever your game: Malifaux, WarmaHordes, Infinity, Warhammer 40,000, Dropzone Commander, Batman, X-Wing, or something new or you want to show off come on down!
It's Goodbye at the end of this month's newsletter from the Team at A Fistful of Dice!