Game of Thrones 2nd Ed: Draft Event
09/04/2017 12:00 to 09/04/2017 18:00
A Fistful of Dice Ltd
This Sunday were going to be running our first Game of Thrones LCG Draft Event
The Registration will be starting at 12:00
Round 1) 13:00
Round 2) 14:10
Round 3) 15:20
16:30 Winners Announced!
Draft is an exciting limited format of play for A Game of Thrones: The Card Game.
In a draft, each player creates a pool of eligible cards for his or her deck by selecting individual cards from randomized draft packs. After this process is complete, each player builds a deck from his or her pool of drafted cards, and the players use those decks to compete in a tournament.
To draft, follow these steps, in order:
1. Each player draws the top 10 cards of his or her Draft Pack.
2. Each player looks at his or her 10 cards, selects 1 of those cards to draft, and places it face down in his or her area as a drafted card.
3. Each player passes the 9 remaining cards (those that were not drafted) face down to the player to his or her left. Players may not pick up or look at the cards just passed until all players at the table have completed this step.
4. Each player looks at the 9 cards that were just passed, and selects 1 of those cards to draft. The drafted card is placed face down in his or her stack of drafted cards.
5. Each player passes the 8 remaining cards (those that were not drafted) to the player to his or her left.
6. This process of drafting 1 card, and passing the remaining cards to the left, is repeated until no cards remain to be passed. When this occurs, the first round of the draft is over.
7. Between rounds, each player may review the cards he or she has drafted.
8. For the next round of drafting, each player draws 10 cards from his or her Draft Pack, drafts 1, and then passes the remaining cards to the right. (All remaining cards for this round are passed in the opposite direction than they were passed in the previous round.)
9. This draft process continues through five 10-card rounds, until all cards have been drafted. During each round, undrafted cards are passed in the direction opposite to that in which they were passed during the previous round, so that passing occurs in a left-right-left-right-left manner through each of the five rounds of the draft.